We Meet Antique Moving & Delivery Expectations
We call Antique Delivery LLC a "white glove" antique moving service because of the care and attention to details we put into every move and delivery.
Give us a call and expect to receive the best of the best service. Every time!
- We offer quick and competitive shipping quotes.
- By no means do we share loads with other companies.
- We will provide honest, expert service at a reasonable price.
- We will never combine common cargo with fragile antiques.
- We have the expertise to properly custom pack any fragile item.
- We have an unparalleled, full-coverage Damage Protection Plan.
- We have a knowledgeable trained team to handle fine and fragile antiques.
- No forklifts or heavy equipment are used when handling your item(s).
- Our deliveries includes a complimentary in-home service and set up to the first floor.
- We have the knowledge to know which items will require extra care and time.
- We'll always remove all packing and shipping debris when leaving a delivery location.
- Our professional staff that will provide you with friendly courteous customer service.
- We will email, or voice notification, to the delivery customer when their item has been picked up or we are near your location.
Pick up is usually between four thru six weeks and delivery is, under normal circumstances, usually 30-60 days. Periods around holidays may be extended
due to increased volume of shipments.
- Our delivery trucks must be able to park within 50 feet of pick-up and delivery entrances.
- Complimentary set up is limited to 30 minutes per delivery.
- Some large or heavier items (ex: pianos) require the assistance of extra people at the pickup and delivery locations.
- Deliveries that involve stairs are subject to the stair charge and are contingent upon the driver to deem the situation safe for delivery. (See stair charge
fees on our FAQ page)
- Damage Protection Plan cost is based on the sale value of the item. (See more information on this policy on the Policy Page)
All policies on this website apply to pick-up and delivery customers only.