Antique Moving & Delivery Services
When you call or e-mail Antique Delivery LLC to deliver your fine and antique furniture items, we will give you a price quote for our in home delivery service to the
first floor of your office, home, or storage unit. Please note that quotes are good for 30 days only. At Antique Delivery LLC we aspire to tailor your quotes to your needs,
and your quote will not change overnight. Once you have received your personalized shipping quote with us, please call to schedule your move. Once you have called and arranged
shipping with Antique Delivery LLC, we will:
- Arrive at the pick-up location and provide our signature complimentary blanket and shrink wrap service to safeguard your fragile items during delivery.
- If you have chosen our Damage Protection Plan, we will compose a condition report of the items you have purchased so you can be assured that your item arrived in the same
condition as it left.
- Dispose of all shipping and packing materials on our way out of your home or office!
- Email a notification to the delivery customer when their item has been picked up.
- Upon delivery, bring the item(s) directly to the first floor of the buyer’s home and assist with set up and placement of items for up to 30 minute (if needed, additional
time can be set up with the driver at time of notification of delivery).
- Large or heavy items (Ex: pianos) may require two people to assist the drivers at both the pick-up and delivery locations. We will notify you if your item qualifies for our
"two person rule" when we provide you with a quote.
- Quotes are only good for first floor deliveries, and do not include additional charges for flights of stairs, curb side or driveway delivery service.
- Set up is limited to 30 minutes per delivery. Additional time for set up can be arranged either at the time of booking or at the time of delivery and is billed at $60 per hour
in 1-hour increments.
- If there is a flight of stairs involved at either the pick up or delivery locations, it is left to the driver’s discretion whether it is safe for both the driver and the antique(s)
being moved. Whether or not it is safe to move said item(s) up and down the stairs (additional charges will apply).